Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Progress

I finished some more coasters.  Only 1.5 left.

I finished my hearts!  I had to redo two of the side blocks that I thought were done, but most of the points come together well.

So now before I start the next one I want to figure out the design...and was hoping you could help.  So I quickly made up some ideas.  Emphasis on the quickly.

A) rainbow, all colored hearts on the left.
B) Diagonal rainbow, mix which side the white heart is on
C) Random, mix which side the white heart is on.  (I might not use this exact layout, but it gives a good idea at least.)
Any other ideas?

Linking up with Quilting by the River and WIP Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. probably not my absolute favourite, but you could order the coloured hearts to form a heart - either just the outline, or you can fill it with coloured hearts ... (does that explanation make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like A as well, but maybe alternate what side the colored heart is on? It is a super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like C. Always the rebel, LOL!
    I love the linking hearts. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little coasters are really cute! I think I like A the best, thanks for sharing.
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love your linking hearts! I also like A, but I also like C, so it's hard to decide. How about C with the rainbow going down? But then again I think I like C for its randomness. Lol good luck! I will be following as soon as I get off my iPad. I really need to figure out my RSS "subscribe" button for my iPad/ iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may be the only one but I absolutely ADORE b!!! It has the joy of feeling random, while allowing your eyes to track across the quilt more easily than C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!