Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blocks

I sent out (or am about to send out) a few blocks this week.  I've never sent out any blocks before and it was fun.  I keep my eyes open for a bee that I would like to join, but what I'm looking for doesn't seem to be very common.  (I'd like to determine the block layout, the approximate color scheme, and the background color.  But I don't want to send fabric out, so it they would be a scrappy blocks.)

Anyway...a siggy block.

And some scrappy blocks for Hurricane Sandy quilts with Knotted Thread.  You can still sign up for scrappy blocks if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that sounds like it would be an awesome bee. Definitely blog about it if you find one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's what the F+F bee is (Friends and Fabric). Also, any bee with "stash" in the name. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!