Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random HST

Since I had three finishes this week, I finally started on some of the other things that I want to do.  (Three!!!  Two of the posts will be coming shortly.)  I laid out my random HST quilt today.  (Sorry for the lighting.  It's been a rainy week...another reason the finished quilts haven't been posted about.)



Anyway, I know these are appearing everywhere, but I thought I'd give a shout-out to a the first few that I saw and that inspired me. 

Fresh off the Spool by Danielle Hudson


Play Crafts by Anne


Modern Shopping Bag
She Can Quilt




A Quilter's Table by Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! :D And I love the way yours is coming together!! I really want to make another HST quilt, they always look so dynamic and interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved just playing around with HST! So many possibilties! I like all those schemes! And the quilting on the last one is great! cheers, Claire W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!