Friday, May 10, 2013

Tulip Time Quilt Show

Today a friend and I went to the local quilt show.  It isn't huge, but it's fun to look at.

Here are the two that I voted for as my favorites:
Oopsy Daisy by Arla Beukema

Gears by Sally Sundstorm

I also really liked these two:
Crazy Love by oops...I don't have the name

Checkmate! by Betsy Wuir



I thought the quilting on this one was neat...it looks like FMQ flowers.
Surprise Garden by Marilyn Eparvier


And finally, I was pretty excited to see the one in the top center!
It's mine!  I decided to enter it kind of at the last minute.  I figured the worst they could do is say no thanks.  And it isn't a judged show, so it didn't have to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I think your quilt is really wonderful! It so POPS! Love the colours in it!!!
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your quilt very eye catching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!