Monday, July 1, 2013

June accomplishments, July goals

June was a pretty good month for me, but I don't feel as though I got as much done as I normally did. But it was a fun (and busy) month in other regards.
Anyway, here's the round-up for June:
1. Finish baby quilt from jelly roll.  Done!
 

2. Piece the T-shirt quilt  Not done.  I still have some of center seams to put together and the borders.

3. June Simply Solids block.  Done!
10. Pillow for family room.  Progress is still being made.

13. Quilt castle quilt  The quilt is finished, although there are still a few threads to hide.  I also have a matching doll quilt that goes with it and that is about half finished.  


15. One-up mushroom I started cutting some of the blocks.
  
16. Rocket pattern I redid the pattern based on some feedback but need to make it again.

July is looking pretty busy too.  I tried to keep my main three goals reasonable, but am not sure that I did.  Furthermore, I added a lot of things that I want to make.  I figure it's good to have options.

My top goal, for a lovely year of finishes, is to 
1. Finish the T-shirt quilt.  Honestly, I'm not sure I'll be able to get it all done based on July activities.  But I'll try!


I'd also like to try really hard to:
2. Make the July Simply Solids block and the tutorial for the August block. 
3. Finish the castle quilts.

And the other things that are still on the list, hanging out:
4.  Finish countdown and rocket
5.  Quilt the fractured quilt.
6. make the wall hanging for office.
7. pretend to work on scrap quilt.
8. finish green coasters.
9. Aunt's throw. 
10. Pillow for family room.
11. Jeweled floors.
12. Picture quilt (finish by Christmas).

13. Charmed baby quilt (October)
14. One-up mushroom (October)
15. Rocket pattern
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt)
17. Baby girl daisy quilt
18. Surprise mini (Christmas)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are so organized! I am terrible - I can barely wrap my head around my 3 that I have going - you go girl!!! I am especially feeling you greens in the pillow for your family room - that is going to be a pretty sweeet pillow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your jelly roll baby quilt. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!