Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I've worked on several things over the last two weeks, but only have two pictures to show.

1) Braid in braid.  I have the first braid done - all 202" of it.  Tonight I trimmed it and just started to rebraid it.  I'm curious to see how it turns out.

2) I've been quilting the metro lattice.  Do you like my "rulers"?  I tried doing a quarter inch echo around the pieces, but was way to wiggly.  The cardboard is far from perfect, but it is about the right height for the foot and at least keeps me from having terrible lines.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I had to giggle at your cardboard template, I've used it too. Putting tape on the edge of the cardboard gave me a smoother stitch. I've also used a coffee can lid, coasters, the hard plastic theft proof packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!