Friday, November 6, 2015

November rollover

1. Baby girl top - I would like to finish this for the November ALYoF (#54).  I thought the baby was due early December, but is actually due late November, so I don't have quite as much time as I thought.  I have the white "flowers" all quilted and am probably going to put some leaves in the background.


2. Sunset wall hanging.  I quilted a few more circles.



3. Space robot quilt.  The top is almost together...just two or three more seams.  I've started taking some of the paper out.  It will be a long process, but I was thinking I might start Gilmore Girls.


4. The bee hive quilt.  I made a sample block for my month, November.  Now I'm just waiting for them to come in!  The block is spinwheel.


5. Baby quilt.   It is Matrix by Anne of Springleaf Studios.  I feel like I should have put a little more planning into the colors, but still like it.

  
Other items on which I didn't make progress last month...
6. Scrap quilt. 
7. Rainbow log cabin.  
8. Simply solids bee quilt. 
9. scrap quilt #2. 
10. map wall hanging.  
11.  Pluses quilt. 
12. Orphan rocket block 
13. Quilt nautical quilt   
14. Quilt Christmas quilt  
15. Jeweled floors. 
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). 
17. Winter quilt. 
18. A door stop. 

1 comment:

  1. So many projects on the go. Good luck with what you want to finish this month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!