I finished the quilt top. I was hoping that I'd get the quilting started this month, but I was rather slow this month and so that didn't happen. I still met my goal however.
I failed to calculate yardage requirements at the beginning, just assuming that I'd have enough of everything. That was an incorrect assessment, but I did have almost enough of everything. So I made a few last minute design changes and added in one extra fabric, but I don't think you can tell too much.
This was my goal for May. June is looking rather busy, so I think I'm going to skip making a goal and just work on whatever I want as I have time.